On faith alone I stand.
There is no higher ground.
I give all I am. for my soul will never doubt.
Though the storms they may be raging.
You have always held my hand.
To thy cross my heart will always cling.
On faith alone I stand.
On faith alone I live.
Not in what I say or do,
But the blood you freely give covers me and makes me new.
For your love is ever with me.
Lord Jehovah great I am.
O my trust grows stronger on my knees.
On faith alone I stand.
Hallelujah,
hallelujah,
hallelujah.
On faith alone I stand.
When I reach my final breath,
and I fall into your arms.
I'll proclaim with no regret.
On faith alone,
sola fide,
sola fide,
sola fide.
On faith alone I stand.
Hallelujah,
hallelujah,
hallelujah.
On faith alone I stand.
On faith alone I stand.
An amazing message, paired with a gorgeous melody makes this song one of my favorites!
"Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law." Romans 3:28
"For by GRACE you have been saved through FAITH, and that not of yourselves; It is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
It is only by Grace through FAITH! We can do NOTHING. NOTHING.
On Faith Alone,
Josh
Go to the bottom of the page to turn off my playlist so you can hear the video!
4 comments:
I like that song too :)
I love that song too! Great thoughts as well. ;)
~Bethany~
That is a great song! The words are so true! Excellent thoughts! :D
Thanks for the comments LocaChica, Bethany, and Kevin!
God Bless you all,
Josh
Post a Comment