Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The "Hostibal"

That is where momma is right now. The "Hostibal" (Natalie's pronunciation)  Several months ago momma began to have pain in her shoulder which turned out to be bursitis. Today "the 'Hostibal'" has set out to rectify the situation and momma is in surgery right now.  Please pray for God to give the surgeon wisdom and skill as he performs surgery and most of all for momma that she will have a quick and safe recovery.

Thank you!

Joshua

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,

I'll be praying!
Hope everything goes well and that she recovers quickly!:)
God bless!
In Him,
Cassie

Rachel said...

Thank you for letting us know, Josh, and will be praying!

In Christ,
Rachel

Joshua said...

I will definitely be praying for your Mom bro. She is most definitely in the best of hands--- our Lord the Great Physician. Love ya man.

Your David,
Joshua :)

Linda said...

Hi Josh...thanks for posting about your Mom's surgery. I have prayed for her...and I hope she does recover quickly!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Rebecca said...

I'll be praying for your mom and family, Josh. Thanks for letting us know.

~Rebecca

Jennifer Delamarter said...

Hi Josh,
I am just another girl who has joined your blog. I am really impressed by your posts on femininity and purity in the Christian walk. It is a big encouragement to see other young people like me. I will be praying for your mom, and hope that she will be on the mend soon.

In Christ,
Jennifer

Regan Family Farm said...

Thank you for all your help these many days...I can't do "this" without you. I APPRECIATE you :)
Love you, Momma