Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Alabama: Here I Come

Bright and early tomorrow morning, I will be headed down to the state of Alabama.  With a team of multi-generational Christians, I will be serving through disaster relief.

I simply cannot wait to help the people down south and be a testimony for the Lord Jesus Christ.  God has already done great things in the orchestration of this trip and I look forward to seeing what else lies in store!  Upon my return next week, I hope to update on the trip, and until then, would be appreciative of your prayers.                                                                                  
In Christ Alone,
Joshua

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We live in alabama and we have been helping out for about two weeks...you will be greatly blessed by helping out and your heart will be touched by all the love and support that is being showed by others.


We will be praying for you!!!

In Christ
The Jordan Sisters

Joshua said...

I will definitely be praying for you bro. Remember this verse and memorize it on your trip down to Alabama.... 1 Corinthians 16:13-14. It reads, "Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be in love." It is an absolute perfect verse for what you are doing. Love ya. :)

Your David,
Joshua

Carra said...

We will be praying with you brother. May Jesus Christ bless all of you!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Josh! I'll be praying for you and for the people you'll be helping.

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Calvary said...

Hi! I've decided to start a brand new blog (I'm deleting my old one).

My new blog address is:
Http://growing-in-grace2012.blogspot.com

Hope you come and see it.

Blessings.
Michaila

Lauren Ashley said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I was in Mississippi when the tornados came through, just a couple miles away from a town which was leveled. We drove through Alabama on our way to Tenessee and there had been three semi trucks which were picked up by the wind and thrown down onto the highway... I am so glad that you will be able to go and help!

Lauren