Monday, July 25, 2011
A Reason to Rejoice
I know that I never had the chance to share that our family was expecting another blessing, but it is true. God gave us a beautiful baby sibling for 6 weeks. Today, momma's feeling was confirmed at a doctor's appointment that our baby went to be with Jesus...
I know the sad days will come...I will wonder if it was a boy or a girl....I will think about a name...I will imagine all the fun times we would have had together...
But right now I rejoice! The sibling that I will never get to see, or hold, or sing with here on earth is in the arms of the Creator who loves it. I am so happy for our angel baby! And someday, I will get to see our baby in heaven at the feet of my Savior, where we will worship together...
If you feel led, head over to my momma's blog Here and let her know that you are praying for her as she goes through the loss of our baby...
Love you angel baby!
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Josh,
I am so very sorry. This loss must be very difficult on your family, but as you said you can rejoice because either he/she is with the Savior. God has His plans and purposes for everything even in this trial. May God be glorified. Love ya bro and know that you and your family is in my prayers.
I’m so sorry Josh...praying for ya’ll!
Oh, I'm so sorry, Josh. About a year and a half ago, we found out that my momma had miscarried. :( We had been praying for a long time that she would have another baby, and it broke our hearts when we were not given the opportunity to know our precious sibling on this earth. But, like your family, we rejoice in the knowledge that he or she is now with our Savior, and we will see he or she again someday!
"...weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." ~Psalm 30:5b
Have a blessed day in Christ,
Elizabeth Rose
Praying for your mother and your family. The Lord knows and had this in His plan, even when it's hard to understand.
Blessings,
Michaila
Praying for you and your family...
This post truly touched my heart. Like you, I have lost a few siblings before they were born. It is normal to wonder what gender they were, how they would look, or what they would grow up to be. I love your attitude about the whole situation. I believe that God did this to use you to inspire those around you and those you may not even know. You are an amazing light. I will be praying for your family. :)And remember you see him or her in Heaven. It will be a big family reunion.
Saved By Grace,
Avonlea
Josh, I am so sorry for the loss of your baby sibling. I know that hurts so much.
I have left a note for your sweet momma. I am also praying for her and for your family.
You are a special young man!
Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Josh,
I'm sorry for your family's loss. Losing a sibling is hard even when they were unborn and I often wonder what my two miscarriaged siblings would have been like. I will be praying for your family.
A Sister in Christ,
Jennifer
Praise YHWY,who was and is and is to come,and who holds your sibling in his everlasting arms.
I am praying for you all.
Kiera
Dear Josh, I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss of this precious gift. Though of course, as you said, it's not really a loss - you'll get it back one day!
But the time between now and then will be very hard. Lean hard on the Lord and He WILL hold you up!
Bless you dear friend! Be strong for the rest of your family. I don't know how the younger children are feeling, but Jenna seems to be taking it pretty hard. Though, dear girl, she is so brave!
I am praying constantly throughout these days for you all. I pray for your sweet Mother and for each member of your family by name.
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart..." Prov. 3:5
"For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep." Ps. 92:4 & 5
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
I've never commented on your blog, and i'm a new reader of yours, but please know that in Christ, we hurt when others hurt. your and your family are in my prayers!
your angel baby is now with three of my siblings as well. :) they're waitin for us :)
Love you guys, Josh. We both have a sibling dancing in the presence of the LORD now. <3 Praying for you all!
Josh,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your baby brother or sister. Praying for your mom and your family. Praise God that you have the confident assurance that you will meet your sibling in heaven and spend eternity together.
Praying for you guys! I know how hard it is. I lost my baby cousin last year. He lived for 2 short hours. But I also rejoice knowing that God holds them in His mighty arms. May God give your family a peace that passes all understanding.
you and your family have been on my heart very much! praying and love ya'll
I'm sorry. I wonder about my angel siblings,what they would have been like,their names, etc....
I prayed for your family.
Post a Comment