Friday, September 9, 2011

ACT Assessment Tomorrow

Yes, you did read the title correctly, and no, I am not looking forward to it... 


This picture sums up how I feel right now...Laura was just posing for mom!


Bright and early tomorrow morning I get to take the ACT test.

I just finished a mock version of the test in preparation and I didn't do so well...Alright let us not be delusional here, I did terrible.  (In other words) Really bad.

Needless to say, I could have done without seeing those confidence-killing scores the day before the official test.  However, my confidence needs to be in God and not myself or my scholastic abilities.  For the record, having confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ (and not myself) should be pretty easy at this point...

Okay, enough ranting and raving.  Can I ask for prayer?!

Blessings,
Joshua

14 comments:

Bethany said...

Ahhh you will do fine! Go for it and do your best. Whatever happens, happens just give your all and that's all anyone can hope for.

Praying!
~Bethany~

Elizabeth said...

Definitely! My prayers are with you!! Just put your trust in God and He will help you through.

Anonymous said...

You got it Josh! Blow that test out of the water! =)

Jordan said...

=b uuuh those are no fun!! just keep your chin up and don't let it get you down!
Give it to God!

praying for ya

~Jordan

Leah said...

Hi Josh!

You'll do great!

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you, not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

I'll be praying for you!

Leah

Unknown said...

I'm taking it tomorrow too! praying for you!

Elizabeth Joy said...

You probably won't see this until afterward, but here's my encouragement for you:

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, 'my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Whom I trust'. ~Psalm 91:1-2

Love you.

Kyrie said...

You'll do great Josh! Will be praying for you!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Unknown said...

Hi Josh,
I'll be praying for you too! Just keep your chin up, and don't get discouraged!
Are you planning on going to college?
Andrew B.

Luke said...

You were on my heart today! Hope your ACT went well! Thank you so much for your prayers - it was hard but I hope I did okay! I was doing a lot of praying! God is a Help!

Unknown said...

Sorry about that... I had the wrong account signed in! :)
- Jess

Nichole said...

Hello, I came across you blog today,I hope your ACT test went well for you. I noticed you are a twin! I am as well. We are fraternal, and two minutes apart. It's a blast!

Kevin Wegner said...

Hey Josh, it's been forever! I'll be praying for you! Just give it your best, and I'm sure you'll do fine. I'll be awaiting the outcome...

God Bless!
Kevin Wegner

Anonymous said...

Hi-I've been following the different blogs of your family.
I really needed a laugh right now; Thank-you so much. I laughed til I cried. I took the ACT earlier this summer and I completely understand. Hope you did well!