18 is one of those grown up numbers; off to college, legal marrying age...
I'm really 18?(scary)
Jenna,
Thank you for your heart to follow Jesus Christ. As an older sister you affect those around you and I am so glad that you have chosen the path of faith.
Thank you for caring about others. Volunteering, and web-based encouragement are just two of the ways that you serve others around you
Thank you for your love of femininity. It is so refreshing to see a young lady who values the way God made her.
Thank you for your heart to be a wife and momma. You whole-heartedly embrace the role that God gave to women even though it takes strength to withstand the well-meaning storm of people hoping to change your mind about a college degree.

Thank you for all the great talks. In the barn, in the kitchen, on the couch, in the middle of school, who cares? It is so much fun to have a buddy to chat with.
Thank you for your example of diligence. You continually inspire me by your hard work ethic; when everyone else has left the job, you are always there making sure that it is finished.(of course, I'm right there with you, right?)
Thank you for being you.
May God bless your 18th year!
Love you,
Josh

12 comments:
Congratulations Josh and Jenna! May you have a very special and very happy birthday, and may God bless you and guide you as you go forth as adults... There will be many challenges ahead, but He will be there to help you through.
God bless,
Andrew B.
Josh...this was beautiful! Such a nice thing to write to your twin sister! Happy 18th Birthday to you both!
May God continue to bless you two. I know He has great plans for your lives.
Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Happy Birthday, Jenna and Josh! You both are such a blessing and an encouragement to so many..
In Christ,
Rachel
Happy Birthday dear friends!!! Until we meet in Heaven, y'all may never know what an encouragement you have been in my life! My God bless you RICHLY, and continue to use you greatly for His kingdom's sake!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Happy Birthday Josh!!! You have truly grown into a great young man. Even though we're not neighbors anymore, I try to keep up with your family by reading your blogs (which I love, by the way) and occasional chats with your mom - who I still miss as my next door neighbor!!! Have a blessed day!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Miedema
Happy Birthday Josh and Jenna.. =)
Happy Birthday, Josh and Jenna!! 18 was such a big number for me... although it seems almost like yesterday I turned 18, and in a few months I'll be turning 21. The time sure does fly, so make sure you treasure it! :D
~Stephanie
Happy 18th Birthday bro!!! I was thinking about you and praying for your earlier today in remembrance of your birthday. Continue standing steadfast and strong as the day of the Lord draws near. I love you man.
Your Brother,
Joshua :)
Happy Birthday to both you and Jenna. What a blessing you are to your parents, family and friends. Thank you for sharing from your life and faith journey.
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
Happy Birthday, Josh & Jenna,(a little late)! Hope and pray yall had a WONDERFUL day!!!!
Blessings to both of you and your family!!!
Michaela J.
Happy Birthday twins!!
I have a twin sister and we are inseparable...we turned 18 this past year. Happy Birthday, even though its late to say so! Hope you're having a wonderful year!
Post a Comment