As I had posted about several days ago, I have embarked on a journey of hope, prayer, dreams, determination, purpose, evangelism and faith. This is something I have prayed about for a very long time. I am very enthusiastic about it and I feel God's hand working throughout it already.
Yesterday, something very exciting happened! I recieved a responce to a letter that I wrote a couple weeks ago. It's not what I was hoping for and slightly confusing regarding the Lord's will for me, but I am seeking the Lord and his will for my life and I know that He has a plan!
Somehow, I feel that there's something more and God is going to show himself mighty to me very soon. In my weakness He will be made strong. Is God closing a door?... Is God testing me?... Is He trying to see whether I want His will or my own?...
I have alot to think about, pray about, and sort through. I am very excited about what will happen.
What ever the outcome, I will still love Him, I WILL still love Him. And I will serve him, While I'm waiting.
Josh
2 comments:
I'll be praying for you Josh! I remember I was in the same exact place when I was your age! It's funny because I remember feeling and thinking the same way you are now. Whatever journey you are on, I wish you the best - keep your enthusiasm for finding God's will for your life...it will help a ton. Just remember though, that, at least in my experience, it may not necessarily turn out the way you think it will... and thats ok! it will just take time to adjust :) That is my wise tidbit for the year :)
Emily~ Thank you so much! I would really appreciate it if you would pray for me.
Great thoughts and a very wise "tidbit", that I will definately keep in mind.
Love you,
Josh
Post a Comment