Saturday, January 10, 2009

Natalie

I love my sisters! They make me laugh all the time. They are so quick to pick up on anything they see or hear! I constantly need to consider and sometimes check myself when I'm having a conversation with someone and be sure that I don't say anything that they shouldn't hear.
Natalie has a near perfect photographic memory. She watches a movie or hears a song once and she can repeat it! When I play songs on the piano she sings with me. It's so cute, she will sing songs from: Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and others and she never fails to enchant me with her smile! Right now she likes her picture taken, going out to see the animals, painting her toenails and being girly with Anna.
This morning I was playing with her and I decided I would get my camera out and take pictures. She loved it! She posed and smiled for me for minutes. I haven't had such a cooperative model for a long time...I apologize for the randomness of this post but I just wanted to brag on her!
Here's some of the pictures I got this morning:

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry. Isn't she the cutest thing on the planet???

Josh

6 comments:

EmilyK21 said...

Her hair is getting so long! It wasn't that long even just a few weeks ago!!!

Bethany said...

Awww, she is adorable! Very nice post Josh!

Joshua said...

We have some friendly competition over the cutest sisters. My one year old sister Elizabeth vs. Natalie. That is a very tough decision because both of them are cute. I think it is an even tie. She is definitely cute though. That's for sure. That smile is just beautiful. I have been meaning to say that for a long time Josh, but I never posted a comment. I am glad that I did though. Have a great day Josh. :)

Joshua said...

How are you doing? I have been praying for you. Has God shown you anything lately? Yes or No, keep on living your life to the fullest Josh. I love ya brother. Joshua :D

Unknown said...

Oh yes, she's very cute. And of course, as her Nana, I am truly impartial.
Kidding aside, you also have a talent for photography, Josh. Those could be entered in a competition

Bria Cosper said...

How cute!
Yes sister are a huge blessing! I have four. Maybe five in July. My five year old sister has a photographic memory too! She is constantly humming the songs I play on my fiddle, or from movies. I like your blog!