I do have to admit, although I had no intention of taking such a "blog break" with my schedule as busy as it is with fair next week it has been more than welcome...
We only have 2 more days till we are off to the fair, and we are going positively crazy with shaving goats, delivering hog letters, packing the trailer, figuring out logistics, and finishing the hundreds of small details that have to happen(not to mention cutting the grass and cleaning pens) before we go.
All that to say, I have missed blog activity but have begun to remedy that issue. I wrote a guest post over at A Warrior's Heart for my close friend Joshua and would encourage you to take a few minutes out of your day and go read the post!
Have a blessed day full of God's blessings.
In Christ Alone,
10 comments:
Sounds like you're in need of a vacation! Enjoy the rest of the summer...
Hi Josh!
I wish we could come to your fair, but it's just not going to work out this year...I'm in the middle of Driver's Ed right now - It's going pretty well. And I'm WAITING!!! for that email from HPA!! :D
Good luck at fair!
Your sister in Christ,
Elizabeth
Hey Josh,
Just thought I'd pop by to say hello! So, hello!!!
miss you lots Josh.
Gabe
So do you REALLY know many people? Or do they just read your blog?
lol
Great thought, btw!
Emily
emilytheindustrious.blogspot.com
snappityfingers.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Josh! You've been blessed with a wonderful sister. (and family!) :)
Keep looking towards Christ!
Kelsey
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY! Sorry I'm late... You and Jenna have both been such a blessing to me over the past year; I've been so encouraged as I read the thoughts you share on your blogs - there really are other young people out there who want to serve the Lord! ;D
May the Lord continue to use you both in a mighty way to further His Kingdom for HIS glory!!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
Love in Christ,
-Kyrie<><
Hi Josh, just letting you know that your blog has been listed on www.youngchristianbloggers.blogspot.com
Josh... sure hope you come back at some point... just thought I'd let you know your posts are missed!
Hello!
I'm Rachel, I just came across your blog and I really liked it so I figured I'd comment. :) your blog is really nice and encouraging so i am gonna start following you with my google account. Stop by my blog sometime if you'd like to or have some time. God Bless you!
~Rachel ♥
Post a Comment