Hello Blog Friends!
This is Jenna, Josh's twin posting for him. Yes, he IS still alive!
It has been on his mind to post lately, but that simply wasn't possible in his busy schedule, so I came to the rescue (sort of:). Josh asked that I post this video that I made as a recap of his summer/year 2010...
(Turn off the music on the side bar)
In so many ways, the Lord has been working in Josh's life these past several months - shaping and molding him to be a leader, an encourager and a godly example and I know that he could tell you much more!
Since September, Joshua has been involved in a musical called "Meet me in St. Louis" and many of those skills that the Lord has installed in him have been put to use...This coming week is the performance, and as we head into many long and hard days of tech week I know that he would covet your prayers. His part is "Lon", the brother in the family. The LORD has blessed Joshua with AMAZING vocals and he is doing a phenomenal job with the musical...he even sings a few solo pieces which makes his twin so proud of him:)
Please pray for Josh's strength, and that he would not get sick! Above all - pray that the whole cast will glorify our Lord Jesus Christ with their performing arts.
God Bless you all,
Jenna for Josh
p.s. Josh is on the Devotions team for the Musical and he and a few other young people will be sharing devotions each day for the next week - another pray request would be that the cast really takes to heart what is shared and that they will apply it to their own lives! Thank you!

8 comments:
Sounds like an awesome musical and give Josh all my best for it! I bet they will all do fantastic!
Thanks for posting for us Jenna!
NO WAY!
What a small world!
I have followed you for a long time in the blogging world, and I didn't even know we lived in the same state.
I am in Lansing's HPA, and I'm on the devotion team as well :)
My prayers go out to you during this stressful week! I'm sure you'll do great!!
Josh, I'm praying for you that everything goes well and you stay healthy!
~Bethany~
Hey Josh, I'm looking forward to working with you this week! I'm praying for you, too!
I know the Lord will work through this musical...I can't wait to hear your devotions this week!
Your sister in Christ and fellow cast member,
Elizabeth
Jenna, is the with HPA? Oh, I just saw Stephanie's comment... never mind! That's so cool! They put on such great shows. My sister and I are hoping to get involved with Lansing's HPA next year! :)
Praying for the show and Josh this week! Thanks for posting! :)
Hey, I've just started reading your blog. Me and my family love old movies and "Meet me in St. Louis" is one of our favorites!
I will be praying...
In Christ,
Kassie of http://proverbs31astand.blogspot.com/
P.S. I like Josh Grobane music too.
LOVE the video! Beauitful and looks like an incredible year. I love those farm slideshows and we have a lot of pictures (except of cows :D) like that! Love your blog Josh. Praying for you guys
I would sure love to hear/see the production. Was it filmed by any chance???
Keep growing in Christ.
God Bless,
Mrs Lydia Hoppman
Post a Comment