I'll be honest. I've been struggling with my Algebra lately and to tell the truth, it's really frustrating to get problems wrong. I understand the basic rules but I stumble in the little details. How is it that I'm a very detail oriented person but, somehow I can't pull it together for math? I focus and believe me, I want good grades! Is God trying to teach me something? When I get my lessons corrected, I see that I get some wrong, and instantly I get frustrated and discouraged. Many times I vent my feelings on other family members. What is God trying to teach me? Perhaps He is trying to teach me how to take control of my feelings or to develop me into a man of self-control "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city." Proverbs 16:32
A few of the questions I'm going to pursue.
Josh
3 comments:
Or was it maybe patience? I am postitive that was what He wanted me working on. I don't know that I have got it down yet...patience or algebra, because I am still learning. Guess that is why God doesn't make us adults right away! :)
~Bethany~
Hi Josh,
I read your blog today. I am very impressed with the questions you are asking yourself. Yes, of course we are to thank God every day for all that He has given us. We thank & praise Him before we petition for ourselves. Are you finding answers to any other questions. Sometimes, we wait a lifetime for the answers.
You are doing a great job with your writing. I was also glad to see that you are working with Buck.
Love you very much,
Nana
Good thoughts, Josh. Thanks for sharing. Details CAN be tough to keep track of in our math. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but Romans 5:3-5 comes to mind. Enjoy your math while you can! I sort of miss it now...in a way...
Post a Comment