Today, it's Caleb's Birthday! God gave Caleb to us eight years ago today and since then, our life has never been the same:)
He was born weighing 10 lbs and 14 oz. and hasn't stopped growing since then.
We are very grateful to have Caleb in our family and are often encouraged by his enthusiasm. Boundless energy, dirty bare feet and a propensity to imagine everything is a WWII battle ground keeps us laughing (and crying when wounds are bestowed).
God has blessed Caleb with many wonderful qualities. He possesses many leadership skills, a set determination and a developing sense of humor. Although most days are filled with fun and learning, there are occasional disputes that build character through resolving them.
Caleb enjoys playing little league, listening to audio books and documentaries on WWII, doing barn chores and showing goats.
God bless you little brother.
Josh and the family
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb! I can't belive he is already 8 years old! Wow! I remember hearing about his birth while we were at church (BCBC) and going to see him later after church. I remember thinking he was the biggest baby and that I thought I was going to drop him. lol! Oh boy, the memories of a 7 year old. hehe!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday Caleb!
Best wishes from Bethany and the rest of the Schreur Clan.
Happy Belated Birthday Caleb! Sorry that I couldn't say Happy Birthday to you on your birthday. I am very busy right now. Anyways, I hope you had a great day filled with many blessings and joys. Happy Birthday!
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Great post, Josh. God bless you, Caleb!
Post a Comment