Monday, April 20, 2009

The School of Biblical Evangelism

Recently, I have been inspired to share the gospel and evangelize people around me. If I die tomorrow, will I be able to say that I did anything to further the kingdom of Heaven? I want to make a impact on the world for Christ, spend my time on something that really matters, and lead people to gain eternal life through the blood of Jesus.

Through a friend, I learned about the School of Biblical Evangelism This is part of Living Waters and Way of the Master Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's ministries. They are offering the School of Biblical Evangelism to help equip people to witness, spread the gospel, and disciple for Christ.

Jenna and I are going to be enrolling in this program. I would encourage you to check out the links to find out more details and be inspired to follow in the Way of the Master.

Note: There is a special offer on enrolling in the School of Biblical Evangelism that ends April 30. So hurry!

In Christ,
Josh

1 comment:

Joshua said...

That is great Josh. I have heard of it, but I never have looked into it. You are correct. What are we doing if we are not making an impact on the world for Christ? I totally agree and I will look into it.

In Christ,
Joshua :)