Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Milking Machine!

It is finally here! We received our capralite dual milking machine system this past Monday and it has been so wonderful! It is very easy to use and even our goats seem to like it! Although it cost a substantial amount of money, it was a worthwhile investment in our family business and a valuable asset as well!

Two huge packages
Opening the box and discovering...

Pieces and parts
Assembly

The finished Product!

Josh

4 comments:

Joshua said...

How long did it take to assemble the milking machine? I remember when I had to assemble Elizabeth's airplane and it took about 3 days to assemble. I worked on it in parts though. I bet the goats like it though. Talk to you later Josh.

Your brother in the faith,
Joshua :)

Anonymous said...

Nice! See you tomorrow! :)

Bethany said...

Hey Josh! Isn't it AWESOME to have a milk machine? I LOVE ours! It saves my hands. lol! How have you all been? Miss you all so much!
~Bethany~

Josh said...

Joshua~ It took me about a hour and a half to put it together...All I had to do was finish assembling the tubes, attach a handle etc.

Elliot~ Thanks for the comment! Unfortunatly, I can't come to church today... I was sick yesterday:( and I don't want to spread it!

Bethany~ Yes, it's wonderful to have this machine. It's so quick and efficient and yes, it saves your hands!

In Christ,
Josh