Monday, May 18, 2009

Courageous Boyhood is...


Loyalty and Patriotism

Behind the courage of a truly faithful boy is a gratitude for his family, his nation, and for the tender mercies of God in his life, motivating him to demonstrate an unflinching loyalty. Therefore, he has the heart of a son and the spirit of a patriot.

Text from the Vision Forum catalog.
Josh

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I would have to say that this is not for boys only. :) That is perfectly written.
~Bethany~

Joshua said...

That is very true. I love my family, nation, and God. I would die for all of them. America is great. Our history was founded on biblical principles, but the only reason why America is great is God. God made this country great and it will fall when we turn our backs from God. That is beginning to show itself true in these days. Great post Josh. I have been very encouraged by this series. :)

Your brother in the faith,
Joshua :)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!