Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures from the Show!

Here are some pictures from the show that I would like to share with you until I can do a more thorough post on it!Jenna and Tennentite
Grace showing Tenacity in Showmanship Abigail showing VantageBethany and I showing Tenacity and Top Me showing Jill in breed class
I had a lot of "mug shots" to sort through. So, I tried to chose some of the better photos to share!
God Bless you all!
Josh

8 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey Josh,
The pictures aren't showing up on my computer. I would love to be able to see them, but I don't know exactly where they are. Do you know what happened to them?

Josh said...

Sorry! it looks like I forgot to load them. I'll get them up ASAP!

Josh

Joshua said...

Thanks Josh. :)

Unknown said...

hello your pictures about your family are beautiful... I'm sorry because not remenber your brother birthday... please i need one more time the birthday all your family maybe you send in my e mail... Lissette72@hotmail.com... maybe you don't understand me but i'm sorry my english.... say hello your family... kiss...
Lissette Regan

Bethany said...

Hey Josh! It looks like you founds some pretty good pictures! Were the mug shots from our camera wars? I had a bunch of those too! It was so great to see you all at the show. I am so looking forward to the next one. You planning on MDGS?

~Bethany~

Josh said...

Hi Lissette, It's good to hear from you! Sure, I will send the list of birthdays to you again...

Bethany, Most of the "mug-shots" were just blurry pictures because of the dust and being across the ring. MDGS? I hope so! And if we do, I need to get the form in soon!

Josh

Jhoppster said...

Are all those your siblings that were mentioned in the pictures?
By the way, we own a La Mancha goat as well.

Rachel said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures, Josh! Thank you for sharing them. (:
God bless!

In Him,
Rachel M.