Yesterday, I had my first voice lesson! (So fun). I have always loved music: singing, playing, even just listening. It has always been a dream of mine to develop the voice God gave me. Thanks mom and dad for giving me this opportunity to do it!
I don't know how the Lord will use this yet. Maybe I'll lead worship, make a CD, or simply praise God the maker of heaven and earth. But whatever the outcome, I pray that God will be glorified.
In Christ,
Josh
5 comments:
That's awesome Josh! I would really like to take voice lessons as well and since my piano teacher gives them, I might get to this fall!
Have fun and give God the glory! :)
~Bethany~
Ooh fun fun. I would like to take voice lessons too. Hope everything goes well with yours :D God Bless!
Kevin
That is neat! Praise Him! :)
In Him,
Rachel M.
I don't take voice lessons but I sure like to sing as well! Work hard for God's glory! :)
Josh,
I was looking around at your blog when i happened across this post! i just got voice lessons also! I have wanted them all my life and am praising God that i have been able to get them! Congrats on getting them! I hope they have been going well for you!
I sing on my churches worship team at the moment and i really like it! I don't know what God has in plan for me and my voice but whatever it is i want to use it to fulfill the great commission and glofify him.
I have found your blog very encouraging and nice. Do you mind if i follow it?
God Bless,
Miranda
Post a Comment