Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy Birthday Grace! I can hardly believe you're 13 already:)
Grace, like everyone else, is a very important part of our family. She loves people and has a way of making friends with everyone! Grace also thrives on a calm, organized environment, with one-on-one interaction vs. a group setting. Career plans change overnight; from a waitress to a RN and everywhere in between!
Grace is our devoted dish-washer; cleaning the kitchen very well. When she's not reading a good book, she can be found playing catch with Caleb. Along with learning to knit, she enjoys activities like coloring, looking at doll clothes, and softball...

It is my prayer that God will give Grace an understanding of His word, that she will fall in love with Jesus and "come to the saving knowledge of the truth".

Love you Grace! Happy Birthday!

Josh

5 comments:

LocaChica said...

Happy Birthday Grace!

LocaChica

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! I love you so much...I am so privleged to have you as my sister:)

Love,
Jenna

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Have a great birthday!

Love ya girl,
~Bethany~

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry that I didn't get to this earlier, Grace, but hope you had a wonderful, totally awesome birthday, and God bless your new year! =)

Joshua said...

Happy Belated Birthday Grace! I am one of Josh's friends and I pray that your 13th year is filled with God's richest blessings.

In Christ,
Joshua :)