Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Past Show

I've been meaning to post about the goat show that we went to, (nearly three weeks ago now) but since that hasn't happened and because Jenna has already written about it, I thought that you could head over to her blog to check it out!
A few highlights:

Helping Abigail and Bethany show goats!
My sister Abigail in Showmanship
Me on the left, Tyler in the middle and Jenna on the right

Anna in Showmanship

My doe Jillian

In Christ,
Josh

3 comments:

Jhoppster said...

Anna looks pretty happy to be with the "big kids!"

Bethany said...

Nice pics Josh! Don't you just love showing? C ya in a few days!
~Bethany~

Josh said...

Joshua- You are exactly right! Anna loves to be with the "big kids" and she thinks she is one!

Bethany- Yes! I love showing and I hope that our family can do more next year...See you this weekend!!!

God Bless,
Josh