Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today...

I just came in after working with one of my 4-H hogs for the first time! It was really hot, and exhausting, but it went well and I didn't lose my pig!!!

Jenna, Grace, Abigail, Anna, Natalie and I were out in the garden weeding this morning and now I'm reclining in the heat of the day with fans all around me trying to keep from roasting!

In a few minutes, I will probably start barn chores...

Josh

5 comments:

Jhoppster said...

It's pretty hot out here in New Mexico too...... I guess that's because it's summer now. :)

LocaChica said...

I really respect farm kids..I'm not sure if I could live that life. I guess I'm just a city girl, but I'm thankful for ya'll who can handle a little dirt, sweat..and cow manure :P
LocaChica

'becca said...

It was hot here too...we had to clip chikcen wings!! That was a job!!

In Christ,

'becca

Bethany said...

Isn't it crazy how it went from so chilly to way hot? I'm not sure what I prefer...... ;)

~Bethany~

Joshua said...

How hot has it been out there? It really has been strange weather out here in California, but it is typical June gloom out here. It starts heating up as July rolls around and it stays that way until mid-September. Right now the temperature says that it is 73, but it feels 5 to 7 degrees hotter than that. Maybe the breeze brings the temperature down to 73. You never can tell. Have a great day Josh!

In Christ,
Joshua :)