Last night the sky was illuminated with the most vivid sunset I can ever remember seeing. It is hard to describe the deep orange and gold hued clouds with beams of the waining sun shining through them. His majesty is so amazing to behold.
When I first saw the sunset and the blazing orange clouds, I immediately thought of the song "Hosanna" and the line that says "...Coming on with clouds of fire". Hosanna, is one of my very favorite songs and I have been debating whether or not to post this song. When I captured the pictures of the clouds and sunset last night, I knew for sure that I would...
"Hosanna to the son of David. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest!"
Hosanna
-
I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes
-
I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing
-
[Chorus]
-
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest [x2]
-
I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
-
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees
-
[Chorus]
-
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
-
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to Eternity
(Chorus)
7 comments:
This has to be one of my favorites as well. . . When I found out what Hosanna meant , Save or Save, I pray. . . I found myself going deeper in worship to this song... Praise Yeshua for His salvation. Thank you for sharing!
His,
Shani
One of my favorite songs! The funny thing is, I went to bed last night with that song stuck in my head, and woke up this morning with it still in my head! :) So, I then come to your blog this morning, and see, Hosanna, and think, "Oh, I bet he wrote about this song!" It is a wonderful song; so powerful in words and meaning. He sure is the highest.
Vanessa
Hillsong is seriously my favorite music group. Their music just leads me to worship - it's so real and so true, and makes me remember what a great God we serve. I'm so excited to try to get tickets to one of their concerts soon.
That is one of my favorite songs as well Josh. My favorite lyric part of the song is break my heart for what breaks yours. His heart is broken by every sin we commit, so we should loathe sin as much as He does. Great song Josh. Love ya brother!
Your David,
Joshua :)
LOVE this song! It is great to see a guy who is truly holding out and remaining pure... there are many girls out here in blog world stading for their convictions, but very few guys... Great job!
I got goose bumps when I watched this! Thank you so much for posting it! It was a worshipful moment for me!
~Jennifer
Beautiful!!!!
Got the book!;)
Thanks!
In Christ,
Lydia Hoppman
Post a Comment