Monday, May 24, 2010

Wild At Heart - WINNER!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Wild At Heart Giveaway. While only one person was able to win, I would encourage all or you to visit their ministry's Website .

Daddies, Mommas and young men, go invest $15 to support the ministry and buy John's book Here.

Without further ado............The winner is...................

Mrs. Hoppman at Hoppman's Happenings !!! 

Congratulations Mrs. Hoppman! I know that you and whatever boys in your family read this book will be greatly encouraged and challenged.

If you read Mrs. Hoppman's blog or any of her sweet comments, you will immediately see kind and beautiful heart and spirit. She is quick to encourage and build up and it is such a pleasure to know her through the blog world!  Please take a moment to congratulate Mrs. Hoppman on winning this book =)

Through His Grace,

6 comments:

Lexi said...

Congrats Mrs. Hoppman!!

Great giveaway Josh...I hope other young men will decide to read it!

Amber Noella said...

Aww, comngrats Mrs. Hoppman's!

Lauren Lee Fischer said...

I loved "Captivating", also written by John and Stasi Eldridge. I can say that God truly used it to change my life. :) Their ministry is wonderful.

Lydia said...

Hello Josh!
I just wanted to tell you again, what a blessing it was when I saw I had won your contest!! It truly made my day!
Thank you again for coming up with this great idea. I hope many will order it and be challenged and inspired as well. I can't wait to read it myself and have my boys read it! God is good!:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed perusing your blog!

It was such a blessing to meet your family on Sunday. Continue on, strong in Jesus! I can see the Lord is really using your passion for Him to impact others!

Precentor said...

Congratulations! :)