Here's a short video that gives you an idea of what we were doing.
Aren't you glad you're not a goat? :)
Josh
Yeah! Go Josh and Mrs. Regan! Great video Jenna! I love it!~Bethany~
Okay Josh - I'm going to toss that veterinarian idea out there at you. You would be a natural!
Hi Josh!LOVE the video! So glad everything is fine with the kid!Elizabeth
Oh my, hard births are so stressful! At least one of my goats is due in June, and I'm hoping everything will go as easy as smoothly!She's beautiful kid. You've probably named her by now, but she looks like a Jess to me :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! Go Josh and Mrs. Regan! Great video Jenna! I love it!
~Bethany~
Okay Josh - I'm going to toss that veterinarian idea out there at you. You would be a natural!
Hi Josh!
LOVE the video! So glad everything is fine with the kid!
Elizabeth
Oh my, hard births are so stressful! At least one of my goats is due in June, and I'm hoping everything will go as easy as smoothly!
She's beautiful kid. You've probably named her by now, but she looks like a Jess to me :)
Post a Comment