Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What More Do I Say?










I snapped these adorable pictures of Natalie yesterday morning as she was talking and making faces at Grandpa who stopped over with doughnuts....She is brimming with personality and never ceases to make me smile! Oh, to be three again....What more can I say?

Smile and be blessed!





P.S. Is it just me, or is she way too cute?!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

No Josh, it's not just you, Natalie is extremely cute! You guys with little siblings to adore are at such an advantage in life. It's like you're already on the road to being a good dad. I always tell Jared that. He often takes the "Dad" role now and has the heart of one already.

You are blessed Josh. What a beautiful family you have.

Aunt Lynnette

Katherine said...

Is that p.s line from Night At the Museum 2? Just wondering. These are adorable- or rather, she is. What more can I say?

Fiddlin Girl said...

She is so adorable. I am sure she is such a blessing to have around! Someone to always cheer you up when you are down. Your whole family looks so sweet.. Enjoy them while you can. :)

God bless,
Sarah

Hannah Nicole said...

It's not just you--she's ADORABLE! :)

Blessings,
--Hannah

Shelby said...

very cute! especially the last one. haha!

Blessings
Shelby

Linda said...

Yes she is sooo cute! You took some really good pictures Josh.
It must be fun to have so many little siblings. (:>)

And they are certainly blessed to have YOU for a loving brother!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Allison said...

Way too cute!!!!! She looks kinda like MY little sister:)
~Alli

Katarina said...

Nope, it's not just you. She is VERY cute!! (This coming from someone who thinks she has some of the cutest kids for siblings. lol )

DannyT077 said...

She is very cute. Of course I can't say she the cutest cause I have a little sister myself.:)

Joshua said...

It is not just you. She is adorable. I especially like the last picture.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Elizabeth said...

She is so cute! Naomi (now 2) makes a bunch of funny faces like that as well, I just never have the camera around when they happen! :P

Elizabeth

P.S.
Looking forward to seeing you Friday!

Katie said...

She is such a little cutie! And those are some bery good pictures as well!

Kyleigh said...

She is so darling. :)
My youngest sibling is now 8, but she still keeps us entertained, and we have friends at Church with 5 little ones that are a never-ending source of laughter. :)

Jennifer said...

Hi, just stopping by to say thank you for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I read that you are a twin, I am too! Though my sister and I get along much better as adults than we ever did as children. You have some very nice pictures on your blog. You clearly have an eye for photography.

Catherine Anne said...

You have an eye for photography Josh! Its great to stop in and say hi. We have been busy and I have missed visiting my blog friends. Blessings Catherine

Charity Nee said...

it's not just you... She is adorable!! :)

Charity Nee said...

P.S. and i have plenty of experience lol!

Ruthie said...

CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Noella said...

Being 3, you can just live life. And I bet she is bursting with personality!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, first time to your blog and I love it! And your little sis is CUTE! Wish I had an adorable little sister like that; I'm sure you have a blast with her!

Skye said...

Absolutely precious! Love the last pic~

Abigail Kraft said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word...SO. RIDICULOUSLY. CUTE.