Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pippi Longstocking - Take 1

At 5 a.m, I am up and doing chores. Today is our first day performing "Pippi"(the play I've been in) where we will go to schools around our area and do the show. I am definitely excited to perform today. Yesterday we had dress-rehearsal and things went so well that it really bolstered my confidence!
As I go about getting ready for the day of performances, my heart is putting on the Armor of God to keep me strong while I am away from the safety of my home. If you think about me some time today, would you just pray for me?

"Goodbye Houston....See you on the other side..."
Jim Lovell - Apollo 13
In Christ,

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Will be praying that all goes well!

~Bethany~

Katie said...

I hope you have fun! You will do great! I'll be praying for ya'!

Anonymous said...

Dear brother, I will certainly be praying for you! May the Lord bless you with strength and courage as you strive to live for Him - thank you for the Godly example and encouragement you have been to ME! May God use you greatly in the lives of others!

Will anyone be recording any of the performances? If it is possible for you to post it, I am sure I am not the only reader who would enjoy seeing it! :)

Take care, God bless, and Keep Looking Up!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Marissa said...

Josh,
I'll be praying for you today. Remember that God is bigger than anything you'll face today and He's on your side!!! :)
I hope everything goes well! Blessings!
~Marissa

Rachel said...

Praying right now.....
You will do an absolutely, positively superb job, Josh!
Too bad I am way out in CA to be able to see Pippi Longstocking. :)
God bless you all!
In Christ,
Rachel

Sophie said...

Hope it goes really well and that you shine for Christ to everyone you are in contact with!
Blessings!

Miranda said...

Josh,

That is awesome thath you got to do a play!! I hope it went well and you were able to glorify God in all you said and did!! My sister is just now at her play of charlotte's web! She loves it!! I hope you are enjoying youself just as much!

Miranda

Abigail Kraft said...

Oh, awesome! How'd it go? Did you have fun?

Thanks so much for your prayers, Josh. I will definitely keep you in mine as well. :)

I hope your week is starting out great!
--Ab