Dear Friends,
I apologize for not writing sooner. Life has been incredibly busy, but I promise to update soon...
As for now, we met a really wonderful lady and her family yesterday when they stopped over to give us a meal. Today, when I visited her blog, I found this:
My oldest son was over today for a haircut and shared with us that a girl he works with is pregnant by the guy my son shares a house with. She apparently confides in him and told him that she is going to have an abortion as soon as her boyfriend and her can come up with the $650 it will take to murder this baby. She also has a three year old.
I know abortion goes on all day everyday around the world and that we should be praying unceasingly about this. I am ashamed to admit that I don't. I am asking you to pray fervently for the life of this precious baby, his/her mother and father. Pray also for my son to be bold to share the truth any opportunity he has. Pray that if the Lord had him tell us for any reason other than to pray that it would become evident and that He would provide an opportunity to minister to this young woman.
We have offered to talk with her, pray with her, provide her help, adopt her baby . . .
Please pray!!!! Thank you.
I just can't get my mind off of this, it is a BABY!!! A teeny tiny baby whose going to be murdered!
Naturally, my heart is incredibly burdened over this. May we all come together and pray for the life of this precious baby and the soul of it's mother. I pray that the parents of this unborn baby will find the saving blood of Jesus Christ and be forever changed by Him. Thank you all!
22 comments:
That's so sad... I'll be praying.
~M
I'll be praying. It is shocking that people can't see that in the womb is a living breathing baby. It's heartbreaking that abortion is normal today. How grieved that must make God, the creator of these amazing gifts.
Kelsey
They will most certainly be in my prayers. I don't care how many times it happens, the baby is still a human and has just as much a right to life as everyone else. Thank you for sharing.
Brianna
Oh... I'll be praying, Josh!!!
What a tragic situation! Thanks for sharing - I'll be praying.
I agree brother! A teeny, tiny baby that has the fullest potential to change many lives. I don't get it as well. I can't get my mind off of it, like you said. Thanks for sharing this Josh. I will definitely be praying for the mother to change her heart.
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Wow, I will be praying for that! It always saddens me to hear of people wanting to abort a baby-it's pure murder!
It looks like we all have slowed down in blogging! I'm trying to get new posts up, but as you said, just sooo busy!
Pray that you are well.
Your sister in Christ,
Vanessa
Wow Josh that is so sad. I will definitely be praying over this!!
Thanks so much for letting us know so that we may all lift this girl up in prayer.
Blessings,
Lexi
Everytime I hear/read something like this my past rushes back at me like a flood in the night and oh how my heart breaks for the mom and unborn baby... the fear.. the anger... the agony...the lack of hope she must be feeling. You know that you've got my prayers! I'll tell Skye to pray too. You just got 5 more people to pray with you in my home!
Wow, how awefull! I will keep them in my prayers... Knowing that that was beeing planned, and knowing you should try to do something about it would certainly be a difficult situation... It is a rather touchy subject.
Thanks for sharing that with us,
Andrew B.
Thank you for letting us know about the request...praying for the Lord to give HIS abundant wisdom to the son and even for the husband and wife to see truly how much this little one who is alive is so much loved by his Creator and Daddy!
God bless and Happy Easter! :)
Jesus is Risen!!
IN Christ alone,
Rachel
Wow, what a great opportunity to share the Love of Christ! I will CERTAINLY pray for this situation!!
Thank you for sharing this with us and giving us a chance to be involved in this part of ministry!
Blessings!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
I will be praying
Blessings!
Janet Cowan
I will be praying and I'll ask my family to pray for this sweet baby~ so sad.
Thanks for letting us know, plaes give an update if *something* changes in this situation!
Blessings!
a sister in Yahweh~ Alli
I shall be praying! I can't get it off my mind either....
God Bless~
Katie
Oh my goodness...They have my prayers!!! :( That really hurts my heart...
This post makes me wanna just break down crying... So sad... I will deffinately be praying and will ask my family to pray as well!
Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥
Praying... praying that the parents would realize that this child is just that - a child. Praying that they will receive the love, mercy, and forgiveness of God and that they won't feel condemned. Praying that people will surround them in support of keeping this baby!
Update us if you find out more!
Josh,
My heart was greatly saddened by reading this! It is terrible to think how our culture views little babies that aren't born yet! From the moment they are concieved and are a tiny cell its a human but unfortunately they don't see it that way! I will be praying for this situation!! Is it allright with you if i take this story and post it on my blog and ask people to pray??
~miranda
www.randi-travelnotes.blogspot.com
Josh, so wonderful of you to post this. I just stumbled on it. I am unsure if she went through with it today. I was up praying last night that even if this little one is going to be with Jesus that God would use his/her life to bring this mama to Jesus, some day, some how.
You have an amazing blog here, good work. It really blessed me and my family to meet all of you. Hope to see you all again soon.
I will definitely be praying!!
That is so sad...it's hard to believe that somebody would murder a precious baby,but it happens all the time =( I will be praying
Post a Comment