Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kentucky!

Jenna and I are back home from Kentucky and are readjusting ourselves to normal life. While I was in Kentucky, I only slept 5 hours each night; 4 nights in a row... 

Any other young adults out there can imagine that this wreaked havoc on my internal clock and emotional stability....=)

We had a fantastic time at Nationals winning first place fitting and clipping team with out friends Bethany and Abigail. 

The Nationals were held in Louisville and we were able to visit Churchill Downs; home of the Kentucky Derby during some of our free time. 



You can read a complete rundown  Here at Jenna's blog. For now, I just wanted to update and share a few pictures!




Have an awesome Saturday!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

It was so much fun having you and Jenna come along with us! What a blessing to talk and just reconnect after such a long time of not seeing you all. :)

As for sleep...I can agree with you on that one. Last night I slept for a grand total of 4 1/2 hours and drove the whole way home. Blah was I ever tired when I got home. Slept for about 3 hours. lol

BTW, goofy pic of us :D

~Bethany~

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to say Churchill Downs and NOT the Kentucky Horse Park although it is nice too. =)

Anonymous said...

I live in Kentucky and recognized those places at the Kentucky Horse Park.

Amber Noella said...

Fun! Sorry about the whole sleep thing. I hate when I can't sleep enough.

Eldarwen said...

Wow. 5 hours of sleep? I require like, 10 hours of sleep a day. ^_^ I probably would have been super grouchy, or passing out on everyone. LOL jk =D

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Congrats on your first place win!

Joshua said...

Hey Josh,
I was just at the Resolved Conference in Palm Springs and I can fully attest to your odd predicament of getting 5 hours of sleep per night. I went with a group of friends and it was amazing, yet we stayed up til 2 almost every night. We then got up at 7. So, I bet you fully understand what I am feeling like right now.

Your David,
Joshua :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations on becoming first place! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday.

Unknown said...

Kentucky! That is awesome! Our family is looking at moving 1100 miles to there... in fact, only about 35 miles from Churchill Downs. It's a beautiful place!