Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night

Well, I thought that I would update quickly. It's 9:30 and tomorrow Jenna, Abigail, and I are going to go to Tammy's house again to help out with kidding. Dad just got a call and a couple of the does are going to give birth. Tammy wants my help and if she can't get ahold of her son, Tyler, she's going to come pick me up so I can help her for a hour or two. I'm hoping to post more pictures tomorrow of our day.
Mom brought Grace and Laura to see our grandparents,(moms side of the family) Because, we just found out that my Grandpa needs a valve in his heart replaced and he has a aneurysm in his Aorta. If you would pray for him, that God would give him a peace, draw grandpa closer to himself and also heal him. We have a God that heals! My Grandpa is very healthy and in shape so the odds are in his favor. But if you could just pray for him and the family while we go through this time, we would be so appreciative

I'm waiting for a call from Tammy but if she doesn't call I'm going to hit the mattress in a few minutes!
Josh

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Josh-I will be praying for you and your family....

Abba Father,
We come before You, our amazing and glorious Lord and bring before your throne, Josh's grandpa. Father, I pray that You will put Your strong, healing hand upon him at this very moment and remove any problems with his heart that he has. Father, we praise You that You are a God who does the impossible and is our Great Physician. Thank You, Father, for what You are going to do, even right now, in Josh's grandpa's life. In His most powerful and loving Name we ask these things, knowing You hear our prayers, Amen.

I will continue to pray for your grandpa...

God bless, brother in Christ and have a great day! :)

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Josh said...

Thank you so much for your prayers Rachel...
God Bless,
Josh