Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Fever!






















Ok... It's official... I have caught spring fever! The sun is shining warmly outside and with it, comes the raging epidemic I call: Spring Fever! It happens every year, I get all excited about kidding season, chicks, the garden, my 4-H projects and all the other spring/summertime activities! We recieved two seed magazines in the mail today which excited us all with the coming prospect of the garden. Celia is due in about two days and she will pave the way for the rest of the kids! We are all eager for the coming of spring and the new life that God faithfully renews the earth with each year...
Blessings,
Josh~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea for Spring! :D I just enjoy seeing our fruit trees blossom with beautiful buds and sparrows making their nests in the eaves of our roof. :)

God does a beautiful work and it is all around us!

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos - I am in completely agreement. :) Best wishes with your animals. We also have goats, but none due!

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com