At 10 am I was immersed in my play practice. We are moving right along with the production and yesterday was no exception. We went over some new scenes, which provided ample laughing supply as we explored the unfamiliar lines. (I suppose the choreographed fight scene was quite entertaining also!)
I came home to these amazing farm-fresh, home-made Cinnamon Rolls which we all thoroughly enjoyed...
After Dinner, I was able to take some pictures of Emily and Brandon. They are expecting their first baby and we are all so excited over here. Now that Emily is showing, I decided to take some photos...
This afternoon, we will be meeting with some dear friends the M's, L's and the Z's for a time of worship and fellowship together. Over the past month, I have worked on a colorful array of different songs to play, and today, Amanda and I will lead the worship. After about an hour of singing, we will all share a meal and fellowship with games etc. We are all looking forward to it and can't wait to see the friends again!
Now I must go get ready for church!
Have a wonderful Sunday chums...
17 comments:
A homeschool conference? Did your parents say if it was any good? I've been to an adoption conference before (my little sisters are adopted) and it was really good! I actually enjoy conferences. :) Those are some really good pictures! I think I like the second one the best. They looks so happy. Have a blessed Sunday!
Great pictures, Josh! I didn't even realize Emily was married. Definitely time for your mom and I to catch up!
wow sounds like a fun and busy weekend Josh! love the prego belly shots...too sweet!
Wishing your fam a blessed Sunday!
Lexi
Those are great pictures!! Have a good rest of this Sunday.
God Bless,
Lauren Anne
Sounds like a great weekend! Very cute pictures....you should really look into photography as a future side hobby/job. :)
~Bethany~
glad your aunt, uncle, and soon-to-be cousin are doing well! have a blessed Sunday!
-anna :)
Josh~
I have just read who-knows-how-many pages of your blog- it is so encouraging to read all of your posts and knowing that there are more Christian teenagers out there like me! I wanted to leave a comment on every single post on here, but that would have been to many:) So now I'm following your blog so that I don't have to miss a single post from now on. Anyway, I saw on a tag a while ago that you could just go on talking for ever, and so could I:) so I had better wrap it up:)
P.S. I used to live on a farm- wish I still did! I miss all of our animals!!! ~Alli
Josh, The photographs are beautiful!!!!
homeschool conference - sweet!!
i love the prego shots - too cute! you are a good photographer!
Great photos, Josh! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday with your friends. :)
--Morgan
Hey Josh, don't laugh but you were one of my winners for the Getting to know YOU giveaway! Okay, so it's jewelry, but hey, you have lots of gals who would enjoy it. :) Sorry it wasn't an electronic device or a cd or something. ha!
So, congrats!
Sounds like exciting times! Great photos.
Glad you're having fun with the play. Oh and cinnamon rolls always make me happy. :)
Love,
Aunt Lynnette
Oh what cute pictures!
Thanks for the comment through Getting to Know You! :)
I've been in theater since I was three years old, starting with church production and moving up to collegiate and local. I've been in over 30 productions now! So if you ever have any questions about theater, I'd be happy to help. :)
Hey Josh...that's neat that you won the gift certificate! If they don't have any "manly stuff" you can always give it to your mom or twin sister! ((smile)).
Sounds like you stay busy. I like the pictures that you took. I am sure they are excited for their baby to arrive.
I think you are going to have fun doing that play...you are certainly a gifted guy!
Just Another Grandma (:>),
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Sounds like a great weekend! Fresh cinnamon rolls make everything better. ha! My mom made some this week too.
Great shots! I really want to take some pregnant pictures of someone soon, but I haven't had an opportunity yet. lol.
Hope you're having an awesome week so far!
Your sister in Christ, cousin by "adoption", and friend by choice,
--Ab ^_^
oh,Laura is so sweet..with her 2 little front teeth:x..and Natalie..with those big eyes:x..you have such a blessed family:)..GBU:)
Post a Comment