Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Year 2009 in Reflection

Upon reflection of the year 2009, it has been a year of huge growth in my life. Spiritual and personal experiences that leave me in a position to change the way I am thinking and living. When a certain circumstance arises, we are left with a decision to make, either change for the better or change for the worse. You can't stay neutral. As I stated, this past year of my life has been one full of learning experiences.

I decided that I would recap the highlights of my year with pictures!



Dad and I went to a Chris Tomlin Concert in January!


Sherwood Pictures released Fireproof in late January...








The three pictures above are from the play that Jenna and I were involved in. It was a great learning experience and I would love the opportunity to do it again...

Kidding season was here by mid February! In case you couldn't tell, this is a picture of a kid with it's head sticking out from it's mom during birth. The kid was in the wrong birthing position and so it's shoulders got stuck in the pelvis on the way out! The poor thing wass just chillin' =)



Here is Shenanigans, one of the last does born on the farm last year. Being true to her name, she is full of fun and attitude :)



Beautiful Summer days...At a friends house!

Celebrating the 4th with awesome friends





Poor Caleb the morning after he broke his wrist. He even has a smile!


Washing my Hog. Out of all the pigs that we've had for 4-H, she was my favorite...
Because the pictures are hidden away in the depths of the hard-drive, at the moment, I can't add any more pictures. But check back as I will be adding more soon...
Josh

10 comments:

Lexi said...

cool pictures Josh! I would LOVE to see Chris Tomlin in concert!!! I bet it was awesome!

Happy 2010!!

Lexi

Bethany said...

Awesome pictures Josh! I've never seen any pictures from the play, those are cool! Looking forward to more! :D

Kade said...

I feel like saying "fomboy, fetch me that pitcher..." (if you've ever seen The Princes Bride).

I guess you really are a farmboy!

I used to be about ten years ago, when I lived in Texas, we had a bunch of chickens and stuff. But then I moved to California, you can forget about it then. Animals freak me out...

Hey, I made about 4 or 5 buttons for the 'new site' :) and I'll send them to you once we get it up.

God bless,
Kade

Kelsianne said...

What was the play called that you and Jenna acted in? That looks like so much fun!
God is so good. I look foward to seeing what he'll do in 2010.

God Bless,
Kelsey

Eldarwen said...

Looks like you had a fun filled year, Josh!... except for Caleb breaking his wrist. Happy 2010! :)

Eldarwen

Elizabeth said...

I like the pictures! What was the name of that play you guys were in? It looks like it would be a lot of fun (since I love acting as well)! Did you know I'm in Annie (put on by Homeschool Performing Arts)? I am really enjoying it!!

Elizabeth

Charity Nee said...

I would also love to hear Chris Tomlin in concert!!! and go fireproof!!!!

Kaitlin said...

Nice pictures =)It looks like you had a nice year Josh!Not trying to sound rude,but the picture of the mama having her baby,was kind of yucky :D But I guess your used to it by now :)



In Christ,
Kaitlin

Unknown said...

Sounds like 2009 was a fun year. Keep following your heart and your dreams. God gave both to you. :)

Catherine Anne said...

Great post Im a big fan of the photos!!!