Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!










Happy Birthday to my beautiful little baby sister Laura! Today Laura turns one! It seems like just yesterday mom and dad came home from the hospital with a gorgeous, brand new baby girl, and now, she is learning to crawl and will soon be walking...Time goes by so fast.
I am so blessed to have this adorable, strawberry-blond, chunky, smiley baby to play and share my life with. Laura and I love to play and sing on the piano together and I cherish all the sweet memories that life brings my way as she grows up.
I love you sweet Laura.
Josh

10 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so happy Josh.
Happy Birthday Laura!

Caleb

Bri said...

Happy 1st birthday Laura! God bless you and your family on the very specialy day :)

Brianna

Sherry in MI said...

Great pictures of Laura. And I especially like your new main page picture on your blog. What a great photo of you lifting your hands up to the Lord - I can practically hear you praising God for His beautiful creation! I assume this is in your field at home?

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, sweetie!
Congratulations, Josh, for having a(nother :) little sister turn 1! My youngest sister turned 1 on July 29th. It's just amazing how time flies! Praise the LORD for blessing litlte Laura with another year of life.
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Bethany said...

Awwww! How adorable! I miss you all so much. Happy Birthday you sweet little girl!
~Bethany~

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, precious Laura! God's blessings to you always. You are so adorable. :)

EmilyK21 said...

I LOVE the top pic! so cute!!

Rachel said...

She is so adorable and cute. :) Happy Belated Birthday Laura.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Anonymous said...

Laura is just cute.
happy birth day Laura!!!!!!

Caleb