Monday, August 24, 2009

Off to Fair!

Yes, it's true. The big day has finally come and we are going to the fair! It is 5:00 am over here and we're ready to start the day. We did most of the packing last night, and we'll finish it up this morning. By 7 am we hope to be on our way, drop off two hogs at the slaughter, and then continue to the fair.
By this afternoon Jenna and I will be busy showing our hogs!!!
As a side note, because of fair, I will be off the blogworld for at least a week. However, I am bringing my camera, so I hope to take lots of pictures!



In Christ Alone,
Josh

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Have a great week at the fair Josh! Good luck on your showing.
~Bethany~

Rachel said...

Have a great time, and I will be looking forward to hearing how it went!

Blessings in Christ,
Rachel M.

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, awesome! Have fun!

~Kendra