
My heart rate rose rapidly; My hands turned clammy and cold as I desperately tried to control my shaky breathing. I sat in a hard plastic chair along side of an old creaky metal desk, waiting in utter agony to hear "You passed". The pulsing of my heart...In vain I tried to suppress a slight shudder as I waited to hear my score; the culmination of the entire month.
My drivers training test! After all that drama, the plain and simple point is that: I passed! Praise the Lord! I passed my test and received my permit!
Okay, if you can't tell, I'm so blessed to have passed! Yay:)
Josh
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! It was soooo worth it!!!
Bri
Yay! Praise the Lord! I can't wait until I get mine! :D I've driven a few times, but not on busy roads. Just down driveways and on my grandparent's road to their driveway. It's fun! Congratulations, Josh! :) This is the moment every 15/16 year old waits in anticipation for and you passed! Yay!
~Eldarwen
Congrats Josh! :D I was the same way when I took my written test to receive my permit, and I just barely passed it! (I'm glad I changed that one answer....)
Congrats!
In Him,
Rachel M.
Good job Josh! I knew you could do it. :)
~Bethany~
Congrats! Cain't wait to do mine, that'll be fun. Is it really that nerve wrecking?! Here in Texas, they lay the stakes pretty high (supposedly), so I think I might be in for a nerve wrecking incident... Hmmm.
Congrats on passing Josh!!! That's awesome!! I remember when I took mine, and it's awesome to get your permit!
God Bless!
Kevin
Awesome!! I have had my permit for a while, and I hope to get my licence next week! Good luck! =)
Sister in christ,
Katherine
I am so glad to here I was not the only one who felt that way. Glad you passed.
Amanda
Post a Comment