Earlier this week, Miss Jocelyn at Feelin' Feminine, contacted me and asked me to write a short article on Femininity from a guy's perspective. I agreed to write for her and spent the next day (Tuesday) gathering thoughts, writing, and re-writing my article in order to meet the deadline(Wednesday)! Check it out Here!
Thanks for the awesome opportunity Jocelyn!
God Bless,
Josh
10 comments:
I love the article, Josh! Great perspective, I think I would totally agree, being the brother to 7 sisters. :)
Wow, what a wonderful article, Josh! Thanks for doing that!
~Eldarwen Failariel~
Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to write the article! I haven't had a chance to do more than glance at it yet, but I can't wait to read it! :D
Blessings!
~Rachel~
Thanks for doing that, Josh. It's always great for us girls to read that kind of stuff, it reminds us that there ARE guys that really do appreciate the selfless, going-against-the-current, feminine lifestyle we're choosing.
:) Again thank you, especially on such short notice! It was great and I really enjoyed reading it!
Make sure to check back for the comments too as I think you will get a fair amount.
shalom!
oh I hope the title was appropriate. I wasn't quite sure what to title it! :P
Hi Josh!
Your article in Feelin' Feminine was excellent!It was very well written and I think it stated just what a young lady in Christ should be. Great job! I am the mother of Joshua and Kelsey Hoppman just so you know who I am. I enjoy reading your posts and your sister's as well. Keep up the great work. My husband and I endeavor to raise up our three daughters just as you spoke of in your article. By the grace of God all of our children (eight) will love the Lord with all their heart, mind, soul and strength! God Bless you and your whole precious family!!
In HIs Gracious Grip,
Lydia Hoppman
I just read the article and I thought it was very good.
I like. Precise, concise, and lucid . . . without being too technical. Keep up the good [writing] work, and keep seeking Him!
Excellent article Josh. :) I was amazed at your writing skills and how much effort you put in that article. Overall, the content in the article is what matters most and it was straight on. Thanks for writing that article. :)
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Post a Comment