Jenna and I will be driving soon! This evening, Dad brought Jenna and I to our first Drivers Ed. class. Being a farm boy, I've naturally driven vehicles before, but it's good to start with the technical training etc. !
So, through the month of October, Jenna and I will be going to Drivers Ed. classes three times every week!
Although I wasn't able to personally meet all the kids in the class, I think that a lot, if not most of them need the Lord in their life. Perhaps the Lord will give me the opportunity to share Jesus with the kids there! Wouldn't that be awesome? ;)
Please pray for the safety of everyone in the surrounding area of my sister and I!
Josh
5 comments:
I will be praying! I know how it feels. When my older sister was studying to get her license she was allowed to drive a couple of times and two times I was in the car with her. Scarry! It was fine, though. Nothing went wrong.
~Eldarwen Failariel~
Please let us know when your classes are and the location. I will make sure to stay out of the general vicinity. Just kidding! I'm sure you will both do fine! You and Jenna have a birthday in the coming week, don't you???
Have fun! It's not so bad, just relax and focus. Oh, and don't get intimidated by those drivers ed teachers. They can be kinda overwhelming at times but they just have safety in mind.
~Bethany~
Lol. I will definitely pray for you to and the other kids. It's sad to see people need Jesus so bad.
That's great that you get to learn how to drive! (Or, get a liscence, that is.) I am still savin' up for something to drive in... :D I'll pray for your safety and the salvation of your classmates.
He Reigns,
Patrick
Post a Comment