Saturday, October 31, 2009

A New Experience

In just over a hour, I will be leaving with dad to go to a Paintball party! A great friend of mine called yesterday and invited me to come along. As it is my first paintball party, I'm not exactly sure what to expect but I sure am looking forward to it!

Maybe I'll update about it later...

Blessings to you all,
Josh

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so glad that you could go, Josh! Have fun:)

Bethany said...

Have fun! I've never done it myself but I've heard it's a blast!
~Bethany~

Eldarwen said...

I hope you have fun, Josh! :D I would've liked to play paintball with one of my friends at a place in town, but we decided not to. She was only here for 5 days in the Summer, visiting (she lives a few hours away from me) and we wanted to spend our money on other things. Yes, please do update about it! :)

~Eldarwen

Sherry in MI said...

As I write this I've got 10 boys running through our back yard and the neighbor's yard having an air soft "war" today. Boys your age have to be kept busy - and the fresh air in today's breezy, cold weather will be invigorating! Or are you doing indoor paintball?

Patrick Coffey said...

Have fun! Never done that before myself, but I have heard it's a fun game. All of my friends to airsoft, but I never got into it either, LOL.