I like the pictures! I also read your sisters blog, and think it's sweet and amazing to know that there are christian guys and girls who love the Lord more than anything! I love how you and your family are so close! God Bless, Amber
I love the photographs! Thank-you so much for posting them. I might of mentioned this before, but Caleb looks alot like my brother Micah. The hair, smile, the way he will sometimes tilt his head when getting his picture taken... I just thought that was interesting. Thank-you again for sharing! God Bless, Kelsey
Great Pictures! What's great is that, form reading yours and your sister's blogs, your family doesn't just act like they love each other for a picture. That's the way it's suppose to be: brothers and sisters that love each other.
Your family is GORGEOUS! But what is especially BEAUTIFUL is how kindly you all interact with each other (based on the facial expressions...especially you older ones)! You are a credit to your parents and your Heavenly Father. By the way what IS your sister's blog? grateful for His gifts, Mrs. HveHope
Josh, I just wanted to let you know that I "re-commented" to you on my blog about Grey Holiday. :) It turned out to be quite a...lengthy return comment. :)
14 comments:
I like the pictures!
I also read your sisters blog, and think it's sweet and amazing to know that there are christian guys and girls who love the Lord more than anything!
I love how you and your family are so close!
God Bless,
Amber
Those are really cute pics. With a family of eleven we get LOTS of pictures taken of our family too.
In Christ,
Lynnae
Aw!! The pictures are wonderful! I love black-n-white ones too. :) Thank you for sharing them with us!
Blessings,
~Raquel
P.S. I don't think I ever thanked you for following my blog. :) It really meant a lot to me, Josh.
God bless!
I love the photographs! Thank-you so much for posting them.
I might of mentioned this before, but Caleb looks alot like my brother Micah. The hair, smile, the way he will sometimes tilt his head when getting his picture taken... I just thought that was interesting.
Thank-you again for sharing!
God Bless,
Kelsey
Great Pictures! What's great is that, form reading yours and your sister's blogs, your family doesn't just act like they love each other for a picture. That's the way it's suppose to be: brothers and sisters that love each other.
A Sister Through Christ,
Michaila
What adorable pictures!!!! I liked the last one alot!
Very nice pictures! I really like the fall scenery.
Blessings,
Hannah
Your family is GORGEOUS! But what is especially BEAUTIFUL is how kindly you all interact with each other (based on the facial expressions...especially you older ones)!
You are a credit to your parents and your Heavenly Father.
By the way what IS your sister's blog?
grateful for His gifts,
Mrs. HveHope
Mrs. Hvehope -
Thank you for the comment. My twin Jenna's blog is www.femininefarmgirl.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting!
Josh
I love those pics!
Great pictures! You have a wonderful family! Families sure are great, aren't they?
Josh, I just wanted to let you know that I "re-commented" to you on my blog about Grey Holiday. :) It turned out to be quite a...lengthy return comment. :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
~Raquel
The pictures are lovely. We are wanting to do a family photo-shoot done...but it's hard to get everyone home at the same time!!!
God bless,
-Emily
15smithies
Josh,
You have a beautiful family! I have many siblings also and they are such a blessing to me!
I hope you enjoy every minute of your time with them!
By the way, you have really nice pictures on your blog! did you take most of them? I really like taking pictures also! It is one of my many hobbies!
God Bless,
Miranda
Post a Comment