


Happy Birthday to my precious little Natalie!
Today Natalie turns three whole years old! From the day she was born until now, she has always been my little sunshine. I have to admit it: She is the most beautiful three year old sister I have! Natalie has been blessed with a kind and caring personality sprinkled with an awesome sense of humor and laughter! She is so sensitive to a sibling that's hurting or upset and will immediately offer what comfort she can when she senses a problem. She also possess a wonderful sense of humor and has the has the ability to laugh at herself when she falls. ( I wish I learned that valuable trait at her age!)
Since the day she was born and we first time saw her, we've known that Natalie is a gorgeous little girl, (our completely unbiased belief, but we know you agree!) and we have always jokingly wondered if you can idolize a baby!
Natalie, I remember when you were about five months old and I tied you to me with a receiving blanket(homemade baby sling) so my hands were free to play the piano with you. How many times have you fallen asleep on my lap when we play and sing together? I love when you sing voice warm ups with me! I appreciate all the times you come out to help me with barn chores( little farm girl) and when we laugh and act out a scene from a favorite movie... I treasure all the times that you say: "Joshie, I love you." (She still talks about marrying me one day)...
I pray that you will grow up to be a beautiful young lady outside and inside and love Jesus with all your heart.
Joshie loves you too...
7 comments:
Habby birthday, sweet one!! May you come to know our LORD in an intimate way!!
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
P.S. Josh, I also wished Natalie a happy birthday on Jenna's blog.
Natalie is a beautiful little girl!
Someday she will probably enjoy reading the tribute you've written about her on your blog. :)
God Bless,
Kelsey
That was so sweet. What a sweet sister!
Awww! She looks so sweet! You sound like a very good brother! Your siblings are very blessed to have you as such.
Blessings~
Miss Hannah
She is tooooooo cute!!! Happy birthday :)
How many siblings do you have? I have 10.
LocaChica
Awww!!! Happy 3rd Birthday Natalie!!! Love ya tons!!!
Bri
Happy Birthday Natalie! She eminds me of my little sisters!
God Bless,
Patrick
Post a Comment