
My deep apologies for getting behind...
I am thankful for All the different branches of our Military. We are truly blessed by God to have these men and women who serve our country and are willing to lay down their lives for our freedom and prosperity. THANK YOU!
(Women fighting is a whole different subject. While I am thankful for the women too, I do not agree with women fighting. That is not their God-given role! I suggest that you go and read this fellow blogger's opinion HERE . He has some phenomenal thoughts and excellent points.)
In Christ Alone,
Josh
1 comment:
It is always nice to hear or read someone giving thanks for those in the military. My husband is in the the United States Coast Guard and is currently underway. He will be back in March. Thank you, it is helpful to know someone appreciates what he is doing and the sacrifices we have made. God Bless.
Post a Comment