
I am thankful for our friends the Downers and their wonderful ministry at Discipleship Network of America.
Mr. and Mrs. Downer have wonderful testimonies of how God changed their lives and made them new. They share their testimonies and evangelize others through discipleship. Now, their oldest son Paul and second daughter Anna also are a part of the ministry.
I am so thankful for the people that listen to God's call to change the world and be the hands and feet of Jesus. As I think and pray for the Downers tonight, I would encourage you to visit their website and pray for God to continue to bless their wonderful ministry.
God Bless you all tonight!
Josh
4 comments:
This is odd. I know the Downers too! I have not seen them since I was 10 but my grandparents keep in touch with them still. Just thought I would drop a line because it just reminded me of how small the world is :).
~Lauren
Wow, they're such a beautiful family! :) You're very blessed, they seem like really sweet people.
~Eldarwen
Just found your blog from your comment on Vanessa's. Caught my eye so I checked your profile and noticed that you come from a big family and are a twin. Both of those are true for me as well. Like your blog. I also like the things you listed under favorite books and favorite music.
In Christ,
Daniel Turack
Hi Josh,
I was just looking at your blog (which I found through Raquel's), and I noticed this post! Wow, we know the Downers, too! My dad works with DNA. =) In fact, he just went to Tenessee for their conference. :) Very neat!
May God Bless,
Lucia
Post a Comment