Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfulness - 4

I am thankful for all the godly young people that I have been privileged to "meet" through the blog world. I feel it is a challenge to find like-minded, healthy influences, and it is such a tremendous blessing to know young people who love their Lord and Savior with their whole heart and are living for Jesus.
I am so often blessed by "friends" sharing their thoughts, exhorting each other in the Lord, and just sharing life, or finding a kind comment waiting for me when I check my dashboard. My year of blogging has really been a blessing to me, so thanks to all you fellow bloggers who have been an encouragement to me!

In Christ Alone,
Josh

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amen! That is something I am very thankful for! I have met one young lady, and her and I are now friends, we actually met this past summer for the first time. It's actually funny because one of the blogs you have on your list is one of my friends! :) It is very exciting, and amazing at how the Lord works and brings certain people together!

Kelsianne said...

I agree! What a blessing to get to know like minded Christians through the blogging world.

God Bless,

Kelsey

Kevin Wegner said...

I couldn't agree more Josh! It is awesome and encouraging to see other teens out there striving to serve Christ with their entire life! God Bless you!! :)

Kevin

Jhoppster said...

Hear! Hear!

Good Thunder said...

I'm thankful for kids like you!! I found your blog though your family blog and you give me so much hope for the future of our world- I'm in college right now and the world is so messed up- it's really nice to get a breath of fresh, REAL air! I praise God for you!!

In the Heart of Jesus,
Rose

Bethany said...

I second that! It's wonderful to hear about other like-minded teens around the world. It's very refreshing.

Hannah said...

Amen to that! I just came across your blog by "accident". What a blessing! There is nothing better than
"meeting" people with the same goals and convitions that you have. And even a lot of the same hobbies! Keep up the wonderful work! God is really using you to be a blessing and a testimony to others.