Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankfulness - 2


Me

My twin Jenna

Grace


Abigail



Caleb



Natalie and Anna


Laura






For day two, I am thankful for my wonderful family that God has blessed me with. I believe that a family is such a blessing from God. The family should be a place you can go for protection, a place to learn life skills, a place to love and be loved, and a place that you can grow in the Lord.
I love my family and am so thankful to God for the blessing they are to me...

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Aw, those are some really good pictures of y'all! :) Great post, Josh. That was sweet.

Unknown said...

Aw! What sweet and beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing, Josh. I haven't been online lately, so am not up-to-date on these "Thankfulness" days...is it some sort of a challenge?

Blessings!
~Raquel

LocaChica said...

What a beautiful family! The pictures are great, did you have them done professionally?
LocaChica

Kyrie said...

Those are beautiful photos! Who is the photographer in your family?
(I am really interested in/fascinated with photography)

Take Care!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Josh said...

Eldarwen, Thanks for the comment!

Miss Raquel,
I suppose that you could call it a challenge of sorts! What Jenna and I are doing is posting one thing that we're thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving Day! It would be really fun if you joined us!

LocaChica,
Thanks! And No, the pictures were not taken professionally. I took them a couple weeks ago. Except the one of me!

Kyrie,
Jenna, Mom, and I all like photography alot and have just picked it up as a side hobby. No courses or anything, just trial and error! But, in this case, I took the pictures of the kids, and I think Abigail took the one of me.

God Bless you all,
Josh

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Pics! =) I like all of them, but especially the ones of Caleb, Laura, and yourself. =) Take care, and God bless!

Anonymous said...

I like this blog, and this post especially. =) I agree so much, family is such a big big blessing!
It's awesome that you're a twin! I've always wanted to be a twin! Too late though... :P