That is going to be one amazing concert! Two of the best Christian packed into one concert :) LocaChica
Oh, you're sooo blessed! I love Avalon and Selah! Have fun splitting wood. I'm gonna go make lunch. :)
That sounds like a great concert!! Have fun!!!
Oh I am so jealous I really like those bands especially Testify the love by Avalon and Raise me up by Selah.
Very cool! I think we may go and see a 33 Miles concert tonight....haven't decided yet. It's in Spring Arbor. Have a great time!~Bethany~
Ooooo, could I come too? :DI love Selah! Their newest CD is worth getting. Very good. :)Have a fun and blessed time tonight!~Rachel M.~
Selah is one of my Mom's favorite bands! I really like Selah and Avalon too.
Sounds like fun!! Don't forget to post on how it was!! :) And don't forget to have fun!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is going to be one amazing concert! Two of the best Christian packed into one concert :)
LocaChica
Oh, you're sooo blessed! I love Avalon and Selah! Have fun splitting wood. I'm gonna go make lunch. :)
That sounds like a great concert!! Have fun!!!
Oh I am so jealous I really like those bands especially Testify the love by Avalon and Raise me up by Selah.
Very cool! I think we may go and see a 33 Miles concert tonight....haven't decided yet. It's in Spring Arbor. Have a great time!
~Bethany~
Ooooo, could I come too? :D
I love Selah! Their newest CD is worth getting. Very good. :)
Have a fun and blessed time tonight!
~Rachel M.~
Selah is one of my Mom's favorite bands! I really like Selah and Avalon too.
Sounds like fun!! Don't forget to post on how it was!! :) And don't forget to have fun!!
Post a Comment