This Morning our Family is going to visit our dear friends at Asher Acres ! We will be spending the day there and we are all really excited. I'll be bringing my camera and perhaps have some pictures when I come back!
Also, There is a young man that is very lost right now. He is searching for hope. He has admitted his sin and is feeling scared, alone, and hopeless. He is broken inside and God wants to heal his hurting heart and make him a new man. I had the opportunity to share a little bit with this young man and he seems open. God has also given me a real care and concern for this guy, and I would just ask that you pray for him as he searches for hope and the Lord. That someone will be able to come along side him and lift him up and walk the road with him, and that the seeds planted, will grow. He is such a rich and fertile ground for the sowing of the gospel!
Thankfully,
Josh
3 comments:
Can't wait to see you Josh! I've been looking forward to it for a long time. :)
I'll be praying for this young man as well.
~Bethany~
We'll be praying!
Kelsey
Will be praying for the dear young man to continue to look to Jesus for the answers in his life. What a blessing he has to be able to talk with you, a wonderful Christian who loves Jesus!
In Him,
Rachel M.
Post a Comment