Friday, August 7, 2009

Update #3

Caleb is home! He was actually able to leave the hospital last night, so he got to sleep in his own bed. The surgery went well and he has a very immpressive post-surgery cast! He seems to be doing well, however, he is sitting in a chair looking our into the early morning vs. going to wake up the little girls to start their day of playing! (Not his usual self, poor thing)
Sometimes I get caught up in the everyday peskiness of an eight year old boy, and I forget to appreciate the budding qualities in them. But, I missed Caleb alot yesterday and was so excited to see him this morning!

Thanks for praying,
Josh

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Praise God! Glad to hear that he is doing better, despite the fact of having to wear a cast. May God continue to heal his arm quicker than usual!

In Christ, Vanessa

Kelsianne said...

I'm so glad he is doing better!
Our whole family was praying.

In Christ,
Kelsey

Kelsianne said...

By-the-way, Caleb looks just like my younger 9 year old brother, Micah. :)

Rachel said...

Oh, Praise God! That is wonderful! =:D We'll continue to pray for his recovery! I am sure that will be frustrating for him later on to have that cast on. =:(

Blessings in Christ!
~Rachel~

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Caleb, hope you feel better soon! Praying for you buddy.

Miss you all. God bless.