Last night Mom brought Jenna, Grace, Abigail and I to the fair to get our still exhibits judged. We all got "A" the highest rating!(not hard) While we were at the fairgrounds, we looked in the hog barn and the goat barn and we got perfect pens! They are in the right spot, and we are even so blessed as to have an electrical outlet in our pens! See, there are only like three outlets in the whole barn and we were placed next to one of them.
This morning, Dad, along with some of us, will bring the camper to the fairgrounds before the camping spots become so filled it's nearly impossible to park. I am so excited!
I have to go run and do chores, because we will be leaving shortly.
Josh
5 comments:
Josh - I didn't realize you guys camped out there. Do you have a camper? Or are you borrowing one? How fun!
Josh,
I just recently found your blog through "Hope Journey"'s and stopped by. :) I live on a dairy goat farm in NW Oregon. Just wanted to comment and say "Greetings in Christ" from a sister-in-Christ...and a fellow goat lover. :)
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
Wow Josh! That sounds like a lot of fun. Congratulations on getting A ratings on your exhibits. You must have worked very hard to get that done. I am impressed. Great job brother.
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Sherry in MI,
Yes, we do camp out there! No, we don't own a camper, we just borrow one from some friends. Camping at the fair is a little stressful on mom with the babes, but we manage!
~Miss Raquel,
Thanks for visiting! I've heard of you from my sister Jenna (Feminine Farmgirl)! What breed of goats do you raise?
Joshua,
Thank you. You may start praying that we receive the same blessing with the hogs and the goats!
Thanks for the comment. It was really good to hear from you!
Blessing to you all,
Josh
Josh,
Oh! She's your sister? Maybe that's why you looked so familiar. :) Now I remember seeing a picture of Jenna and her siblings and you were in that picture. :) Okay, that solves that! :) We raise Nubians. You have alpines, right?
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
Post a Comment