I never told you about the fair! Our family participates in a fair, and it's a great hobby for all for us! Last year was the first time doing it, and such a wonderful time was had by all, we decided to do it again.
Anyway, our fair is this coming week and needless to say, we are BUSY! We work on our projects the whole summer but as the time of the fair is nearing, we go in to overdrive busily completing projects, finalizing plans, finishing animals, packing, and more!
This week, I have: Walked and bathed hogs, the goats shaved, the trailer secured, notebooks completed, organized left and right, polished showmanship skills, planned my wardrobe, etc. And there's still more!!!
Today, among other numerous jobs, I will be shaving Jill, my showmanship doe. All the other does are shaved and she is the last one! Tonight, mom will bring us children to the fair, for our interviews on our still exhibits. We will also bring the trailer that we will be using to spend the nights along. (I think) We have a busy day(week) ahead!
My goal is to take pictures and update on what we are doing for the next several days...
In Christ Alone,
Josh
2 comments:
have a great time at fair! i cant believe our fair is over! we always spend the whole summer getting ready for it also..now that its over i dont know what to do with myself!!
Isn't that true?! Your projects consume the majority of your time, then the fair comes, is over in a heart beat and then what?
Thankfully I have many hobbies. So, once I'm done with Fair, I begin to put my focus on other hobbies and interests...and...school!
Josh
Post a Comment