Thursday, August 6, 2009

Prayer Request for Caleb

Quick prayer request: Caleb, Grace, and Abigail went with some friends to play soccer at a park today and we just got a call from the mom saying Caleb fell on the playground and she thinks he has a serious injury in his wrist. So, within three minutes, the baby was up, everything was packed, the car was waiting and ready to go and mom, Laura, and Jenna where gone! I think we made our record for getting out of the house!

Mom is bringing Caleb to the doctor now, and I would really appreciate prayer for Caleb as his wrist is probably broken and he is in much pain. Let us lift Caleb up before the Great Physician who has the power to heal!

Meanwhile, I am here holding down the fort with Anna and Natalie and they are begging me to dress up in Civil War era hoop skirts! Shall I consent?...

UPDATE...I just got a call from Jenna, and she says: he's screaming, it's REALLY severe, start praying, and they're headed to emergency. I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound good. My dad is going to meet them. Thank you all for your prayers

Blessings,
Josh

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Sending up prayers right now Josh!!!!! =:(

~Rachel~

Rachel said...

Oh Abba Father,
We bring dear Caleb to You right now, asking that You will surround he and his family with your everlasting peace and strength during this time. We thank You that You will never leave us nor forsake us. Heal Caleb from the pain he is experiencing right now and calm his heart and mind in You. Thank You, Jesus. In His most precious and powerful Name we ask all these things, Amen.

God bless, Caleb, and we will continue to pray for you...

In Him,
Rachel M.

Vanessa said...

PRAYING!PRAYING!PRAYING! God will heal him, and will cease his pain! May I ask how old he is?

Vanessa

Jhoppster said...

It's scary when you're little brother/sister is hurt, I'll be praying!

Josh said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers. (Don't stop!)

Vanessa, Caleb is 8 years old.
In Christ,
Josh

Katarina said...

Oh, having been in the spot of going to the ER with an injury I know what y'all are dealing with! I am praying!

And no, I would not consent to the hoops! And I am a female who has had to wear them for reenacting, I HATE them! I would suggest playing with the goats or something else along those lines. :D I know how fun that can be and how it can take your mind off of other things.

Again praying for y'all!

Elizabeth said...

We'll be praying!